Relaunch!

It's been almost a year now i have been running this open source blog, and it has received a pretty good response. I must say a lot of people are turning to open source ( guess they got bored cracking the non open source ones! )

Today i want to relaunch this blog not only as a software download blog but also as an informative one. I will be posting all the stuffs which i feel are interesting, useful and cool.. :)
Basically it will be all techie stuffs.. On Linux (especially ubuntu), Windows 7 and a few tips n tricks. Also planning to include a personal section in which i want to share some thoughts.


I officially announce the relaunch and i hope my new posts interests you! :) Blog name is retained and I would still continue posting newer open source software's.
Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment